Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 8, 2013 Jacob's Vow


 
Genesis Chapters 27 - 29

"And Jacob vowed a vow, saying,
If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go,
and will give me bread to eat and raiment to put on,
So that I come again to my father's house in peace;
then shall the Lord be my God."

I know that God is always with me. I know He has and always will be.
God keeps me on the right road in life,meets my needs along the way.
These "Thoughts from my Heart" are straight from the Heart of God...
I love reading God's Word.
Thoughts of love, joy, peace, gentleness, goodness and faith surround my day. Kinda like hanging out at God's house,
 kick my shoes off and sit a spell, in peace just me and my God. Thinking things over and being thankful.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment