Saturday, January 5, 2013

January 5, 2013 A Promise to Abram

      Genesis Chapters 16 - 18
                            
~ God makes a promise to Abraham and Sarah ~
 
" And I will make you exceeding fruitful,
 and I will make nations of you, and kings shall come out of thee.
 And I will establish my covenant (promise) between me and you and your seed after you in their generations
 for an everlasting covenant (promise),
 to be a God unto you, and to your
 seed after thee."
 
Still today God's promises are true, He is our God,
 our heavenly father that watches over each and everyone of us.
 Just like our father and mother did for us... God will continue
 to love us, protect us and be right by our side.
So many more promises to find in God's Word...will find more tomorrow!  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment