Monday, April 6, 2009

Searching my heart, with "God's own Words"

My Top 5 List. Used 844 times and has many different usages, the word "Heart" in the Bible.. speaks loudly to my heart, just as if God Himself wrote it just for me!
So with that said, here are "Thoughts from God's Heart"
1. Psalm 37:4
Delight thyself also in the Lord:And He shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
2. Proverbs 4:23
Keep thy heart with all diligences: For out of it are the issues of life.
3. Matthew 6:21
For where your treasure (thought) is, there will your heart also be.
4. Matthew 12: 34b
..for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
5. I John 3:20
For if our heart comdemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

The comfort in knowing God, is knowing that He sees my heart for what it is,
not what I think it is. For we are our own worst critic and God corrects us in "His own Words".

1 comment: